Ask Me

Happy 12.12.12 Day & Life of Pi


Happy 12.12.12 day guys !
This is the last time you can join the repetition date.
Any of you have been in a new relationship today? :D

By the way, some said today is that dooms day and that's absolutely wrong.
Talking about dooms day and your belief in God, have you guys watched Life of Pi?
Life of Pi is a beautiful movie that I've ever seen. Beautiful in its way, in its storyline, and its message.
Let me show you how beautiful Life of Pi is.

See? How amazing a night view in the middle of Pacific Ocean. 
God is amazing.
People said after you watch this movie or read the book, you absolutely will trust on God.
Maybe at this point, the author just want to show you how great and mighty God is.
Depends on what you think about God :)

Above all.. It is important not to lose hope. -Pi Patel

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment