Ask Me

K-Drama Addict : Nice Guy & Missing You

I actually liking a K-Drama based on storyline & cast. If the casts not so popular, I definitely not watching it. I'm so picky, aren't I? Hahaa. In my opinion, 2012 has all the best drama ever. This year I'm so contented by K-Drama. Recently, Nice Guy is being my favourite drama, while Missing You is also catching my attention.


Nice Guy has reached its final episode next week. This is the first time I can't predict ending of a drama. Nice Guy or so called The Innocent Man is Daebak !



Missing You is one of my list of anticipated drama after Nice Guy. Yoon Eun Hye is a female leading actress and Park Yoo Chun is a male leading actress. Whoa, how come i don't want to watch this drama, Eun Hye and Yoo Chun are awesome. Moreover, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun, both child actor and actress, are also have their popularity. I have watched Episode 1 and Episode 2.


Episode 1 is a little bit heavy telling us the storyline. Kim So Hyun as Lee Soo Yeon has a brutal father. All the neighborhood call her a murderer's daughter. Then, Yeo Jin Goo as Han Jung Woo is a rich boy who meets Lee Soo Yeon. Han Jung Woo's father also keep a secret about his past wife. All the background story is in Episode 1. 


Childhood romance moment is flowing from Episode 1 to Episode 2. I love Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun chemistry. Argh, why every meeting of leading character in Korean drama will always be so romantic ? 




"All bad memories erased! Now you can make new ones—good memories.
Their friendship is somehow so sweet. Whenever Lee Soo Yeon get bullied, Han Jung Woo is there. I am seriously fall into Han Jung Woo or Yeo Jin Goo? Hahaha. I want more moments of them :D

Famous kid.  Lee Soo-yeon.  Lee Soo-yeon!  Murderer’s daughter, Lee Soo-yeon.  Be my friend."  - Han Jung woo


SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to watch missing you based from great reviews that I read. The story is great as well as the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, me too. hope the storyline will be great until the end :D

    ReplyDelete