Ask Me

Step Up 4: Miami Heat - Step Up Revolution (2012)

I never miss watching any Step Up movies ! since this is my favourite dance movie ever, i hope Step Up Revolution or Step Up 4 will be released SOON in Indonesia. please ! i definitely want to watch this movie.


Dance theme of this time is flash mob. yeah, flash mob is like A-Hitlist nowadays. and whatever Step Up wants to do any themes of dance, sure it will be great. 



Who cares about the story plot. i think you guys who watch Step Up never ever looking for the storyline, aren't you? we just want to entertain ourself with the dance. yes, dance inspiration, music inspiration, costume inspiration and so on. all these inspiration are there in Step Up Revolution !

No.TitleArtistLength
1."Let’s Go (Ricky Luna Remix)"  Travis Barker feat. YelawolfTwistaBusta Rhymes &Lil Jon3:45
2."Live My Life (Party Rock Remix)"  Far East Movement feat. Justin Bieber & Redfoo4:14
3."Hands in the Air"  Timbaland feat. Ne-Yo4:00
4."Bad Girls (Nick Thayer Remix)"  M.I.A.4:37
5."Get Loose"  Sohanny and Vein3:16
6."Feel Alive (Revolution Remix)"  Fergie feat. Pitbull & DJ Poet4:07
7."U Don’t Like Me (Datsik Remix)"  Diplo feat. Lil Jon4:43
8."This Is the Life"  My Name Is Kay3:48
9."Bring It Back"  Travis Porter3:36
10."Goin' In"  Jennifer Lopez feat. Flo Rida4:08
11."Dance Without You (Ricky Luna Remix)"  Skylar Grey3:13
12."I Don’t Like You (Nick Thayer Remix)"  Eva Simons4:24
13."Dancing"  Elisa5:37
14."To Build a Home"  


Featured Songs :
  1. "Undone" by Haley Reinhart.
  2. "Words" by Skylar Grey
  3. "Buyou" by Keri Hilson featuring J. Cole
  4. "Dancing" by Elisa
  5. "Monday" by Nalepa
  6.  "The Pyramid Song (Zed Dead Remix) by Radiohead

My favourite soundtrack is Hands in the Air by Timbaland NeYo. It's been a long time not to hear his music. the soundtracks  of Step Up Revolution are awesome ! 


One thing that girls are sure falling in love with : main lead dancer, Ryan Guzman ! OMG ! he's totally HOT ! and also Kathryn McCormick, she is totally gorgeus. oh yeah, don't forget Moose ( Adam Sevani ) :D




i don't know what to say anymore. in brief, Step Up Revolution or Step Up 4 is DAMN GOOD ! 

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm in love with step up movies. I never missed a movie. I'm looking foward to see this movie too in a few weeks.
    My favourite step up movie is the third one. I could watch it everytime. I like the moose moves :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaah, me too.
    moose moves is fresh n fun. i like it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cute blogger..

    can u tell me the exact song title, for the dance in the museum. in step up 4... :)

    ReplyDelete