Ask Me

Peeta's Interview With Caesar Clip Hunger Games




OMG. this is my favourite SCENE ever !
  
Caesar : So, Peeta, tell me, there's a special girl back at home?
Peeta : No. Not Really Caesar : I don't believe it for a sec. Look at that face, handsome man like you. Peeta, tell me !
Peeta : Well, there a.. there's just one girl that i've had a crush on forever.
Caesar : I'll tell you what Peeta. You go out there and you win this thing,and when you get home, she'll have to go out with you.
Peeta : Thanks, but I don't think winning is going to help me at all
Caesar : Why not?
Peeta : Because she came here with me (desperados face)

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment