Ask Me

Hunger Games Premiere L.A Photos Part 1

i can't hardly resist this Hunger Games Premiere in L.A :)

Gorgeus Black Carpet.
All ladies are looking so beautiful on their dress.
Every gentleman is looking so handsome on their suit.
Check ALL these photos. Awww. 


Main Cast of Hunger Games :
(Left - Right) - Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Liam Hemsworth as Gale


Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning in a backless gold Prabal Gurung gown


Josh Hutcherson looks small :)


Just love Josh & Jen stand together. Katniss Peeta C:


I believe these 3 are going to be the next STAR :)

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment