Ask Me

Hunger Games Premiere L.A Photos Part 2

Part 2 is for all the casts, tributes and the invitation of Hunger Games Premiere in L.A




Alexander Ludwig as Cato, Tributes from District 2
AH ! This handsome guy is one of my favorite too besides Peeta :)



Isabelle Fuhrman as Clove, Tributes from District 2.
She's so beautiful anw :)



District 2 Tributes Photos



Look at Willow Shields ! She's so beautiful. Ahh :) Primrose Attack



(L-R) Leven Rambin as Glimmer and Jacqueline Emerson as FoxFace.
Ladies Tributes.





Amandla Stenberg as Rue & Dayo Okeniyi as Thresh, Tributes from District 11


Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket. She's so beautiful seriously :)

The Men who attend Hunger Games Premiere


Miley Cyrus come together with Liam




info : couldn't find Cinna ! 

Happy Hunger Games \^^/

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments: