Ask Me

ever did in this holiday

hello !
i want to share what i did recently 2 weeks ago.
i did part-timing job @ ASUS :) such a nice chance i got from my lovely BNCC

accompanied by telephone,paper,and pen, i spent my 3 days there.
from morning,noon,until night.



sometimes,after me and my friend finished our job,we played and walking around MALL's there. MOI, MKG, and La Piazza. the night scenery there is such a pretty thing. love it ;]

i got many things by part-timing and walking around MALL there.

1st. i know the area code for telephone number in Surabaya, Bali, and Makassar.hoho.
0361-..., 0431-...,031-... hehhee :D

2nd. got new food for addicted to. tam taraaaammmm. BLIZZARD Dairy Queen ! YUM ! the ice cream is so delicosooo :) what is the unique again from the blizzard? u can upside down the cup without worried the ice cream in will fall down.



and this is the good news and happy news and great news to me. i got my DSLR Canon EOS Digital. YEHEY ! i'm so happy, thx for my mom and dad.
now i'm learning much about shutter speed and apperture. anyone can teach me ?

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment