Ask Me

music mini games

wihi.. i found this game in Kongregate.
i just like this two music games.
the music which i LOVE so much,make me want to play and play this again.




just mouse over the notes or the other shapes in blue/green/yellow. not red.
i love the instrumental. the light of the shapes' flow is really beautiful. i love it.
the pattern and the flow u also can choose ! try to play. its pretty :)







aha ! this cartoon motion, u just press the arrow and catch the notes and the birds. i also love the instruments here :) check out


SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments:

  1. hahahaha..
    bulenya lucu banget.. kena fenomena keong racun.. komat kamit doank nyanyinya..

    ReplyDelete