Ask Me

Cherish Every Moment

and every time when we
go threw ups and downs
I always think about
how we could work it out..

and every time that you
need to say... good bye
yes I count the time...
when you come back in my life...

# Cause what ever you say...
What ever you do...
I'll be right here...
no matter what people say...
i"ll always be there for you...

Chorus :
cause I cherish every moment spent with you..
and there's nothing in this world that I wont do..
and I promise that I'll always make it right
every time when you feel down and start to cry..

Cause it hurts me when your far away..
I need you right next to me..
aww baby... baby...
I just can't be with no one else..

Will you see?
(2x)ill always to...
When your hurt...
(2x)it hurts me to...
and I just gotta be...
the only one that's lovin you...

-> # & chorus


I just can't help it baby...
everytime you look at me...
baby I'm lost for words...
don't know what to say...

- Daniel D -

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment