Ask Me

for someone

for someone there

a secret note it is i wrote for u..

do u know that u're near from me?
i always silently looking deep inside to you..
i always quietly care for your acts..
whatever u do, whatever u say..

do u know that i admire u?
i sometimes think about u..
i sometimes dream about u..
whatever and whenever u were..

do u know what i feel?
i'm once smiling..
i'm once feeling so happy..
whenever u care, whenever u ask..
yeah !
for me

let me do this way myself..
only me know this feeling
and staring and adoring..
YOU !
there someone near me C:


- 2010, delicious to c -

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment