Ask Me

Weekly Crush

I am super liking this month's Gogirl! Magazine. It's their 100th issue which discuss about glamorous life. What the best is absoultely their colorful pouches. I'm using one pouch as my stationery case. Then, can you see a chocolate box at the right side? I found that cute wafer roll with "Hello Kitty" image on the box cover. Is that cute?

Ah, this week I'm focusing on my thesis. I hope this thesis will finish soon so me & my friend can graduate properly on this November. Pray for us ;) Last, I will share my favourite songs this week ( NB: You must listen to the coloured one. HOT SONG! ). Here we go ;D

1. CNBLUE - I'm Sorry
2. Will.i.am ft Miley Cyrus - Fall Down
3. 2PM - Comeback When You Hear This Song
4. Miguel ft Mariah Carey - Beautiful
5. Demi Lovato ft Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care
6. 4Minute - What's Your Name
7. Jason Chen - Still in Love
8. CNBLUE - Lie (Korean Version)
9. SHINee - Why So Serious
10. Emeli Sande ft Bryan Perry Orchestra - Crazy in Love (Beyonce Cover)

Last, I'm new BOICE ( CNBLUE's fanbase ), so if anyone there is also interested in CNBLUE, come and fangirling with me. Hahaha :D 


SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEE Really Don't Care! It's so catchy! You should listen to the whole Demi album, it's so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaahh ! I love this new Demi's Album ! All songs are really good to listen. Thanks Jo-Ann for coming to my blog ;D

      Delete
  2. Shinee's Why So Serious is everywhere now! It's a really catchy song though. Thanks for dropping by my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete