Ask Me

[UPDATE] Catching Fire Capitol Portrait

Okay, Lionsgate successfully makes me ASDHAJSDKHA a.k.a I'm going crazzyy. Now, I can't wait patiently for Catching Fire. They tease us with some bunch of new Capitol Portraits. Let's see.







[UPDATE]
Josh Hutcherson (Peeta), Sam Claflin (Finnick Odair), and Gale (Liam Hemsworth) photos just arrived. Made my day today !


*jawdrop*


Another characters will be posted soon by Capitol Couture.
Subscribe so you don't miss every single new photos about them.
Gaahh, I'm really going crazy. All the portraits are so so superb.


SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! I'm really super excited with this movie.
    Same with you I can't wait patiently for Catching Fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess ! I hope Catching Fire's version is better than previous.
      Exciteeed >__< ;D

      Delete
  2. I only saw Jennifer Lawrence's poster before but all the other ones are amazing too!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're amazing. There will be another portraits soon :D Come back again to my blog :D

      Delete