Ask Me

Crush On

Hellow. How's your weekend? Oh my gosh, finally I can take a break for a while after a long tight schedule. Getting prepared for thesis proposal and revision is so crazeh. Moreover, i were studying for exam. I also did a part-time job as a teacher. Uh yeah. My past two weeks were so hard. I'm so happy I can get through it. Yeay \^.^/



























These are my crushes in February. Gogirl! 8th Anniversary *February2013* edition, black & gold peace necklace, red beanie hat, and peace colorful bracelet

My Top Playlist until 17/02/2013 :

1. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
2. K.Will - Please Don't
3. Tyler Ward & Lindsey Stirling - Thrift Shop (Accoustic Cover)
4. Taylor Swift - I Know You Were Trouble
5. Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera - Feel This Moment
*6. Azealia Banks - Harlem Shake "Remix"*
7. Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z - Suit & Tie
8. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
9. Rihanna ft Mikky Ekko - Stay
10. Marron 5 - Daylight




SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments:

  1. I love to read GoGirl ! all the time :)

    Yaaay, funny video.
    Nice recomendation for song, i will download them

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete