Ask Me

Week's Interest

As you see above, I'm changing my header blog. Actually it hasn't finished yet, I still want to redecorate the header. For me, changing my header blog means a step to change my way in blogging. Furthermore, I hope I have a lot of time for blogging and display as much as you can see the most beautiful dan the most delicious things to see. That's my blog name means ( read : delicious to c ).


Okay, let's make a quick post. This week I'm getting busy because of my mid exam. After did my exam, I still had to teach children in a course home. I really want to share what I learn about from all Chinese lessons in class. Almost 3 years I spent, I learned a lot about Chinese. 

Yesterday, I also went to Pekan Produk Kreatif Indonesia at Epicentrum Walk, Rasuna Said. I am really proud that Indonesia can show their creativity in an exhibition. What do you think about the car below?







Last Saturday, SM TOWN held a concert again in Singapore. Although I'm not a Singaporean, I really wish could watch the concert there. Why? First , f(x) has their complete member. I really want to watch Sulli. Second, TVXQ! performed Humanoid, their new song and Purple Line. OMG, how i miss DBSK so much.
Here's the video SM TOWN WORLD TOUR III Singapore, 23 November 2012 Video :


Have a nice day, everyone :D

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments:

  1. That is such a cute box and it has your name on it! :)

    re: You're welcome. I cannot wait to see a doodled picture you're going to made. C:

    ReplyDelete