Ask Me

hello october


hello fellow readers. long time no see :) october is coming. times fly so fast, isn't it?

what does this October means to me?

1. Busy month. 
I am now having a chance to teach a large group of Chinese little students. It's really a good chance for me so i can strengthen my Chinese. But, the place that i teach at is really really so faaaaarrr. Besides that teaching job, i must study really hard to complete the final thesis. Fyuh

2. Nothing to watch
I don't see any good movies to watch recently. Even Ted and Premium Rush last month i didn't get anytime to watch that. Maybe i can review some random movies for you to fill the emptiness here in my blog. 

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment