Ask Me

Hello September


September is coming, guys.
I'm a little bit happy because of this month - September.
What is it i am be freaking about September?
Here they are

1. The Thieves


'The Thieves' breaks a record ! One of Korean Movie that has been seen by over 12 million people. I've seen the trailer too. OMG, that's so COOL ! Fortunately in Indonesia, The Thieves will be the first country outside Korea to release this movie. ARGH ! Can't wait !! I like Kim Soo Hyun here as Zampano. Take a look on this trailer 

2. Last Holiday

3. SM Town Indonesia Concert


I pray so that my parents could give me their permission to watch this concert ! ARGH ! It's useless whenever i have the money to buy the ticket, but my parents (both) don't want me to go to the concert. so fed up. ARGH ! maybe i will be sneaking on D-day, so my parents don't know I will go to the concert. I don't know T___T
This is my first ever DREAMCONCERT !

4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower


Yes ! Emma Watson and Logan Lerman are here in a new movie. 

5. K-Drama : Nice Guy


Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, and Park Si Yeon will be the lead actor and actress. Even Lee Kwang Soo is participated in this movie too. An anticipated drama i think. But this drama's genre isn't a comedy tv show like Running Man, it's Melodrama.

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment