Ask Me

K-Drama : To The Beautiful You - Arang & The Magistrate

Last August's post is here. I'm so excited tomorrow is already September. Currently, I'm addicted to watch Korean Drama.


I'm now watching "To The Beautiful You" and "Arang & The Magistrate". Anyone of you, readers are watching these drama serial? :D Let me know.

To The Beautiful You
To The Beautiful You is a drama remake of popular Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ( Japan Manga series). Starring Sulli f(x) as Go Jae Hee, Minho Shinee as Kang Tae Joon and Lee Hyun Woo as Cha Eun Gyeol. Go Jae Hee, a Korean girl who lives in the US. She idolized high jump athletes, Kang Tae Joon. Finally, she changed her identity to a boy and attended  the same school as Tae Joon attended.

I admit that 3 first episodes are boring (sorry to the fans). I watch this drama just to see Sulli. She really cuts her hair into short hair. She is really into 'pretty boy' character. Meanwhile, Minho succesfully turns out the 'cold' boy character of Tae Joon. Beside the drama, I love the official soundtrack that all is sung by SM's artist. To The Beautiful You drama's rating is slower and slower, maybe the drama loses it charms.


Download OST To The Beautiful You : 


Arang and The Magistrate
Based on famous folklore of Arang, who died unjustly and returns as a ghost in order to reveal the reason  surrounding her death. Then oneday, a nobleman who can see any spirit, Lee Eun Oh (Lee Jun Ki), met Arang (Shin Min Ah). Arang begged him to find her killer, so she could rest in peace. At first, Lee Eun Oh rejected to help her, but after looking her hairpin, he changes his mind in order to find his mother.

I just watched first episode. I like this drama's genre : Fantasy-Romantic-Comedy. Looking forward to watch another episodes. 

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment