all around the world all countries all people
i think they're also have fun celebrating these 2 happy couple.
Prince William & Kate Middleton
here it is, the dress that everyone waits for !
well, i do adore them. how harmonious, how suitable, how a cute pair really.
Kate Middleton is really extrabeautiful and so Prince William is really extracool !
Fun & Facts about The Royal Wedding :
- Kate is 29 on this date, 29 April 2011 and become the eldest royal bride EVER !
- Princess Kate, doesn’t want to even be called Princess Kate? She wants to be called Princess Catherine after her original name and name on her birth certificate.
- Kate did herself makeup on ! YEAH ! Kate Middleton chose to wear the Cartier “halo” tiara, which was made in 1936 and purchased by the Duke of York (later King George VI) for his wife, Elizabeth's mother (also Elizabeth).
- Westminster Abbey will offer royal wedding tours from April 30 until May 6, when visitors will be able to see the wedding flowers and look at other points of interest. (oh my gosh, so bad i wanna go there )
- After Prince William, 28, and Middleton, 29, tie the knot, they will become the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- 28,000 wilted tulips were cut down in front of Buckingham Palace. Warm weather had caused the flowers to bloom prematurely.
- 10,000 flowers will be decorating Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey
- 10,000 hot and cold canapés will be offered to guests at Queen Elizabeth II’s lunch reception following the ceremony
- All invitation's women wear variable hats !
- There are 17 different varieties of floral motifs on it, including the white rose (the symbol of England), the daffodil (the symbol of Wales), the shamrock (the symbol of Ireland), and the thistle (the symbol of Scotland).
- 9 years, the length of the royal couple's relationship, which started at the University of St. Andrews in 2001 when they were schoolmates.
- The bouquet is a shield-shaped wired bouquet of myrtle, lily-of-the-valley, sweet William and hyacinth.The flowers’ meanings in the bouquet are:
Lily-of-the-valley – Return of happiness
Sweet William – Gallantry
Hyacinth – Constancy of love
Ivy: Fidelity; marriage; wedded love; friendship; affection
Myrtle: the emblem of marriage; love.
- The wedding shoes have made hand-made by the team at Alexander McQueen and are made of ivory duchesse satin with lace hand-embroidered.
Finally, the couple shares the sweet 'balcony kiss'
quickest though & 2 times
quickest though & 2 times
Happy Wedding :)
photo courtesy : vanity fair