Ask Me

2010 memories

i think i wanna blow out my flash memories here.
2010 has a lot of memories for me.

i can say, 2010 is a year full of CHANCE. KESEMPATAN. MIRACLE. LEARNING.
year for me be a better person.
unfortunately, i can't say i get that all things in university.
i get those things in an organization.
my lovely organization. BNCC.

i don't know. banyak banget kesempatan yg dikasi ke guw saat taon 2010.
become a PIC, become a coordinator, learning in all commitee i join, learning what is the biggest dream of myself, learning how to solve problems, learning to have a cold brain.
thanks to all the chances :)

i also feel for admiring at someone. have a people i want to learn a lot from, this is my first thing :)

i am also being in a relationship now.
no wonder, i give a chance to my own heart.
but i still have 1 fear.

many things happened to me in 2010.
and yes. i don't know i have made someone maybe hate me.
i'm so sorry. i try my best. and please in peace.

so, i predict, 2011 will be my tough year to prove what i've learned this year.
i hope people around me really support me this time.
and GOD always being surround me.

THANKS 2010 for everything.
THANKS 2010 for all the great memories, happiness, laugh, joy, love, pain and tears.



SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment