Ask Me

The Proposal

yihaawww..

finally i watched THE PROPOSAL and wanna give a review happily about this film.



just lets go now^^

Margaret Tate,, seorang editor in chief sebuah penerbit buku akhirnya harus memaksakan diri untuk menikahi Andrew Paxton. Kenapa? Margaret Tate gag mau dideportasi kembali ke Kanada karena masa berlaku visanya udah habis. So, Margaret harus nikah sama orang Amerika. Secara gag sengaja, Margaret kepikiran hal itu.


Ryan Reynolds nya kereeennn..


Mereka akhirnya ke kantor imigrasi dan memberitahu kepalanya kalau Margaret dan Andrew akan segera menikah. Tapi, kepala gag percaya dan ingin menyelidiki mereka. Mereka harus lolos tes atau semacam kuis gitu,,biar gag dikira pura pura nikah.

Jadilah, Margaret dan Andrew pergi ke Alaska, tempat tinggal orangtua Andrew. Margaret kaget,,dimana2 banyak toko dengan nama Paxton ! well,,berarti keluarga Andrew bukan keluarga yg sembarangan. bahkan rumahnya aja keren and bagus. viewnya mantap. Selama di Alaska, Margaret dan Andrew saling mencoba mengenal masing2. Bahkan, sewaktu mantannya Andrew muncul, Margaret sempet cemburu sedikit. Mulai deh,, rasa rasa cinta muncul. hehe..



my comments :
sumpah ! ni film lucu abis. gag salah genrenya romantic comedy.
i love it so much. lagi lagi kisah cinta yg disodorin itu,,dari benci jadi cinta.
guw jd pengen coba gmana rasanya dari benci jadi cinta..hahahhaa..

hampir sebagian film,, guw ketawa terus karena aksi kocaknya Sandra Bullock and Ryan Renolds plus neneknya Andrew. Neneknya Andrew lucu abis. Grandma Annie muda gaul gitu dehh..hahhahaha..dy berpengaruh di film buat bikin tertawa.
plus plus..adegan sweet nya di scene terakhir..bikin guw melt..oh gosh..
walopun mestinya,, Margaret Tate dimaenin sama yg lebih muda dikit, Sandra Bullock tetep hot walopun keliatan sedikit oldie ^^

Kisah Lamaran Buatan Bodoh versi Margaret and Andrew : ( ahahhaha )


Andrew Paxton: [referring to the story about how he proposed to Margaret] You know what? Actually, Margaret loves telling this story, so I'm just gonna let her go ahead and do that. We should just sit and rapture.

Margaret Tate: Wow, okay... wow, where to begin... the story... Well, um, wow... Okay, well, um, Andrew and I... Andrew and I were about to celebrate our first anniversary together and I knew that he'd been itching to ask me to marry him and he was scared, like a little tiny bird. So, I started leaving him little hints here and there because I knew he wouldn't have the guts to ask...

Andrew Paxton: That's not exactly how it happened.
Margaret Tate: No?
Andrew Paxton: No, no, I mean I picked up on all of her little hints... this woman is about as subtle as a gun. Yeah, no what I was worried about was that she might find this little box...

Margaret Tate: Oh, the decoupage box that he made, where he'd taken the time to cut out twenty little pictures of himself, just pasted all over the box. So beautiful! I opened that beautiful little decoupage and out fluttered these tiny little hand cut heart confettis and once they cleared, I looked down and I saw the most beautiful, big...

Andrew Paxton: ...fat nothing! No ring.
Grandma Annie: No ring?
Grace Paxton: What?

Andrew Paxton: No, but inside that box, underneath all that crap, a handwritten note with the address to a hotel, date and time. Real Humphrey Bogart type stuff. Masculine. Naturally, Margaret, she thought...

Margaret Tate: I thought he was seeing someone else... so it was a terrible time for me, but I went to that hotel anyway, I went there and I pounded on the door. But the door was already unlocked. As I swung open that door, there he was...

Andrew Paxton: Standing.
Margaret Tate: Kneeling.
Andrew Paxton: Like a man.

Margaret Tate: On a bed of rosebuds, in a tuxedo. Your son. Your son... and he was choking back soft, soft sobs. And when he held back the tears and finally caught his breath, he said to me...

Andrew Paxton: 'Margaret, will you marry me?' and she said 'yep', the end!

Andrew Paxton a.k.a Ryan Reynolds ! hot boo..
pertama kali wktu muncul di filmnya..tampangnya tampang bodoh bodoh gitu..
ternyata..H O T GUYS then ! apalagi pasa ada adegan gag sengaja they're both naked . hmh..



oh..gag lupa sama anjingnya yg putih namanya kevin. CUTE banget ! ^^

anyway..walopun endingnya udah ketebak banget and banyak banget kisah cinta yg beginian,guw tetep gag nyesel guw nonton gnian ! yepp..

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment