Ask Me

MTV VMA 2013 Winner List + Reaction

Here we go, the winner list of MTV VMA 2013 !

Video of the Year : Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Best Hip Hop Video : Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us
Best Male Video : Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
Best Female Video : Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Best Pop Video : Selena Gomez - Come and Get It
Artist to Watch : Austin Mahone - What About Love
Best Collaboration : Pink ft Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason
Best Video With Social Message : Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love
Best Rock Video : Thirty Seconds To Mars - Up in the Air
Best Art Direction : Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu - Q.U.E.E.N
Best Choreography : Bruno Mars - Treasure
Best Cinematography : Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us
Best Direction : Justin Timberlake ft Jay-Z - Suit & Tie
Best Editing : Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Best Visual Effect : Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
Best Song of the Summer : One Direction - Best Song Ever

Big congratulation for Justin Timberlake. He really deserves it. I love all his music since he's been with NSYNC. You go, JT ! I'm kinda agree with the choice of this year VMA 2013 :) Check VMA 2013 performance videos and photos more below.



Then, I would like to show you my favourite celebs who came in red carpet ( of course with their stunning outfit ). Check these out.


Left : Selena Gomez in Atelier Versace. She's lookin so gorgeus. Love her dress :)
Right : I'm very sure her new single 'Roar' inspires her to dress like this. Katy Perry in Emanuel Ungaro's dress is really 'ROAR'


I love how sweet Ariana Grande's dress (left) and Ellie Goulding's dress (right) here. Very lovely.


Left : Naya Rivera
Right : Rita Ora's dress is so loong, but it's really beautiful in my opinion.


Left : Miley Cyrus in Dolce & Gabbana. Only Miley Cyrus who can wear this outfit and make it looking rock !
Right : Taylor Swift in Max Azria's dress. Nothing awesome including her hair style. I don't really like her outfit this time. I'm sorry, Tay ;)


Left : Daft Punk ! So robotic. Love that.
Right : Ed Sheeran is pretty casual with his leather jacket. It's still looking nice on him :)


Left : Justin Timberlake. No comment for his awesome outfit
Right : Robin Thicke in "Stripe Attack"

What I love about this year VMA is no other than Justin Timberlake's performance. He did awesome perf in about 15 minutes I think, and he really deserved his trophy. Moreover, Justin Timberlake also did his perform with NSYNC. OMG ! Lets screamin at this video.


And, Lady Gaga is back, guys ! Back again with her quirky style as always. She did a performance on her new song, "Applause".
I don't know what I should comment on Miley Cyrus' performance. The plus is she really enjoys what she's doing above the stage. I'm sure she got all the attention from all VMA's audiences. The minus is I don't really like how she performs the song. I mean, I like "We Can't Stop" but all the way she's dancing at, I don't enjoy it so much.

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment