Ask Me

Fast & Furious 6 (2013)

If  you like sexy woman, muscular man, fast driving and also luxurious car, you absolutely love Fast & Furious. This time, the sixth Fast & Furious won't get you bored for sure, but will get you stick on. Let's ride!

Fast & Furious 6

Genre : Action, Adventure, Crime
Running time : 2 hours 10 minutes
Release date : 24 May 2013

a brief storyline

Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) gather Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) team to take down Owen Shaw (Luke Evans) who leads some skilled-mercenary drivers. Unfortunately, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) is in Shaw's team, which brings Dom and their best team inevitably heading to London to get Shaw. They get no payments, but if they can get Shaw, Hobbs must clear their previous penalty.


Dominic Toretto : "You've got the best crew in the world standing in front of you, give them a reason to stay."

a brief review

For you who didn't watch the previous Fast & Furious ( I mean Fast 5 or maybe from the first Fast & Furious? ), I suggest you to watch them first. Eventhough there's a slightly previous clip from Fast Five, basically the story line, the characters, and the situation are the same with the previous one. If you watch previous series, you will find Letty's character was dead. Fortunately, for who didn't watch it, there's still a preview why Letty's character was dead but still alive next. But yeah, it will be nice if you get to watch previous Fast & Furious series.




I was happy while watching this movie. The plot is nice and entertaining. It's really a great mix of action and humour. And, I won't comment on all 'pretty' rides in this film. They are already PERF ! Other than that all the casts of Fast & Furious are back, exactly like a little reunioun. The gang leader Toretto, the hilarious one Roman, tech geeky Tej, also Han & Gisele.What can I say about them? None. Everybody knows them. Everyone is perfect and doing a great job as usual.


How about the villain? Luke Evans will be the great villain for Fast & Furious ever. His british sound, his staring, his behaviour are the key of his stronger character. Ah, I happily want to show you that one of Indonesian action actor, Joe Taslim is also doing great acting as Jah. Uyeah, who don't get amazed with his fighting.


a brief closure

The series is going better and better. Fast & Furious 6 really successfully continues the success of Fast 5. Great cars, great actors, great fights, what else are great? Go watch Fast & Furious 6. It's one and only the best car-racing movie. Oh, the ending is awesome, maybe it will lead us to next installment, Fast & Furious 7? I don't know if I can say this little spoiler or not, but there's Jason Statham in the ends of the movie.



soundtrack



Rating : 8,5/10

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

8 comments:

  1. vin diesel!<3 i cant wait to watch this movie^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, vin diesel is back. fast&furious 6 is cooler than before :D

      Delete
  2. this movie is sick, which made me insane, me and my company were the only noisy group among the viewers, it's a heart bumping and exhausting movie, made us jump and shout :P

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah, you are right! It's really made us to 'fasten our seatbelt', hahaha

      Delete
  3. I saw the preview for this movie last week..I want to see this one even though I've only seen the first one.


    -Zefaniya (follow me #11)

    VintageLoveandPhotographs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a problem that you only see the first one ;) You still can watch this movie and enjoy it

      Delete
  4. My friends went to go see this movie, and they all reaved about how good it was! The most recent movie I went to see was The Great Gatsby- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, in fact this movie is really good. You should watch it. Oh gosh, I haven't watch The Great Gatsby yet. I really want to see it

      Delete