Ask Me

The Portrait Sweepstakes

just passed by this beautiful blog : "the portrait"
if you like photography, then you should visiting this blog which is made by vinna fransisca.
her photography is telling the purity. and i love how the way she takes the angle of the portrait :D
and here. she is giving sweepstakes. help her and get prize :D


What-to-do
1. Make A Post on your blog/website about this sweepstakes by adding :
    * my instax photo : http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/4662249393/1/tumblr_ljr6vrJI1c1qewc75
    * copy paste what-to-do and the sweepstakes gift
    * write a few words related to the portrait 
    * leave your foot print in this post comment by adding your blog/website link

2. Follow my twitter account and mention me about this sweepstakes by your own words
    * @vinnafransisca


3. The Sweepstakes will end in 31 January 2012 , 11.00 PM WIB.


Sweepstakes Gift :
For the top three of you who join this and help me to vote the most will win :
First : One FUJIFILM INSTAX 7s Blue
Second : One Lomo AQUAPIX Red
Third : One Mug Lens Cup CANON


originally taken from her blog

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments: