who missed christmas time?i think people all around the world will miss this moment, even we are not a kid anymore. and Arthur Christmas is bringing this christmas moment !
- Arthur, the good-natured but clumsy younger son of Santa. Arthur loves everything to do with Christmas; indeed, he is the only one in his family who still captivated by the magic of the holiday.
- Steve, heir to the reins, a cool, incredibly capable guy who has given the North Pole high-tech efficiency.
- Santa's 136-year-old father, Grandsanta, a cranky oldman who hates the modern world, is always grumbling that Christmas 'was better when I was Santa' and has a tense relationship with Steve.
- Bryony, an elf from the Giftwrap Battalion, with an eager-to-please attitude and an obsession with wrapping and bows.
- Mrs. Santa, dedicated wife and mother to her husband and sons. And Santa itself, the dad.
set in the North Pole, the plot tells about Santa's son Arthur Christmas, who must complete a mission before Christmas morning. a child's been missed. she hasn't received the gift. so Arthur with his benevolent heart is willing to deliver present to this little girl, Gwen. although there are many stakes coming, Arthur finally set his heart and continue deliver this present without all the high technology.
|i love Arthur's room ! XMAS Decorations are everywhere ^^|
seriously, this movie is brilliant. this is a way of something reminds us about the technology isn't everything. there's still a thing that got to be done without technology, but with the humility.
and a person which forgotten but still have dreams to be reached, that's the person who will succeed anyway in anything. i learn a lot from Arthur. a straightforward character.
i sometimes remember my time when i was a kid and waiting for presents too from Santa. but it didn't received any at all. yeah, Santa is only the christmas classic story that every kid still believes in.
Gwen: "Dear Santa: My friend doesn't believe in you, but I think you are real. But how do you get 'round to all the children in the world in one night?"
Arthur: "Dear Gwen: Do believe in Santa, he is real."
and how about you all? still believe Santa until now?then i'm sure u also believe in miracle :D trust me, miracle really happens. i believe :)