Ask Me

Dakota & Elle Fanning Cover W Magazine


Dakota and Elle Fanning are on the cover of W Magazine's December 2011 Issue. I love them very much, that's why i post this. Their photos are gorgeus and also the interview. Dakota (17) and Elle (13) are sharing their opinions eachself.  Check this out :


Elle on Dakota: “She is a nice older sister. But it’s not like we always get along. Now that she’s going to college, it’s different. I went into her room at home in California, and all her clothes were gone! Her closet was empty! I don’t get to go in there and steal clothes anymore. It’s really strange. It’s sort of like she’s off making a movie, but this time she’s not coming back.”

Elle wears Chanel Haute Couture’s white satin bolero jacket; Eres’s polyamide and spandex bodysuit; Chanel Haute Couture’s black wool tweed skirt. Chanel Haute Couture hat; House of Lavande earrings; vintage Helen Uffner gloves. Dakota wears Chanel Haute Couture’s black bouclĂ© tunic and skirt. Chanel Haute Couture hat; Shaneen Huxham gloves and jewelry from  Chanel, Stephen Russell, Van Cleef & Arpels.
Dakota wears Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci’s silk, lace, and tulle gown.
 Dakota on handling fame: “I don’t know if I’ve ever gotten any formal advice, but I’ve always felt that you should never forget that you’re just a person. Even though you’re not like everyone else, you are just like everyone else. For instance, I met someone the other day, and they said, “Hi, I’m so-and-so.” I said, “Hi, I’m Dakota.” And they’re like, “Yeah, I know.” But I can’t lose the fact that I still need to introduce myself to people even though they might already know my name or who I am. Oh, yeah, I guess you already know my name, but I’m going to say it anyway.” 

Elle wears Rodarte’s sequined, embroidered, and Swarovski Elements–detailed tulle dress. Vintage Helen Uffner gloves.
Elle on her early role as a young Cate Blanchett in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button": "I was 9 years old during Benjamin Button. I had to wear a long red wig because [Cate] had red hair in the movie. I remember that. I had a great time on set. The director did a lot of takes, and he would say, “Take 50,” and I would just go do it again. I was only 9, so I thought that was fun."

Elle on whether she's still taking ballet: "Yes, five days a week. That’s something I always try to keep on my schedule. I would love to do a musical! Dakota did The Runaways, so she got to sing in that one."

  
wasn't that gorgeus ?

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment