Ask Me

[Music Updates] Justin Bieber - Mistleoe

hey, me here again. sorry for not posting recently. i'm being busy with my new job as a content writer at one web. so much miss blogging. i find blogging is more interesting and fun than review and write an article. hahay.

okay, lets update with the music first. i download Justin Bieber's Album : Under The Mistletoe. this new album is one of christmas edition. awww, 2 months more is christmast day.

 

can't wait. you all can download his album in this link http://www.mediafire.com/?2fwyokrk0pdrnx1

here's the song list in the album :
1. Only Thing I Ever Get for Christmas
2. Mistletoe
3. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) (ft. Usher)
4. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
5. Fa La La (ft. Boyz II Men)
6. Christmas Love
7. All I Want for Christmas Is You – Duet with Mariah Carey
8. Drummer Boy (ft. Busta Rhymes)
9. All I Want Is You
10. Fa La La (acapella) (ft. Boyz II Men)
11. Christmas Eve
12. Home This Christmas (ft. The Band Perry)
13. Silent Night
14. Pray
15. Someday at Christmas
i recommend u listen The Christmas Song featuring Usher and Duet with Mariah Carey. And for original christmas song i love Santa Claus is Coming to Town. overall i love this christmas album ^^

i found this new song. anyone who likes 'ladygaga' pop song, try listen Jessie &The Toy Boys - Let's Get Naughty :




 

there are so many music covers at youtube, so i try to put my favourite in here.



Thats it for today. Selamat Hari Sumpah Pemuda :D

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment