Ask Me

10.10.10

today is such a rare date.
10.10.10
10 Oc10ber 2010.

and also my first date to post blog after last holiday.
yuhuuu ^^
i'm sure today there are many couples who decided to be in a relationship, engaged, or even get married.

many things will happen today i think.
rumours out there say : 10.10.10 is an unique day, a special number which people gonna chose to get married or even to spread virus.
well.
its just a number,people.who knows?

what will you do today at this rare date?
will today gonna be ur lucky day?



and do u know about something unique this october?

October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays !
gotta have much holiday :) LOL

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment