Ask Me

Cari Jodoh GOES International !

i got this post from Forum BNCC.
ahaayy..
u know what is the shocking part i read ?

the song from Wali - Cari Jodoh is re-sing by Fabrizio Faniello with the title " I No Can Do"
hhahahaaa..

Indonesia's Songs now is really popular, last i found Keong Racun, now for Cari Jodoh !

Good Luck Indonesia! Tetap Berkarya !



Fabrizio is presenting the exclusive English version of Wali's hit with lyrics by Mary Susan Applegate ("The Power of Love" -- Jennifer Rush, Celine Dion and Air Supply)

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
    Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
    In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

    Much love,
    Sabina.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete