Ask Me

music list march - april 2010

i had my own music list for these 2 months.
i love playin these all.
just want to share with u :D
here this

  1. Frankie J - And I Had You There
  2. SNSD - Run Devil Run
  3. Glee Cast - Imagine
  4. Michael Bubble - Haven't Met You Yet
  5. Frankie J - I Promise You
  6. Sean Kingston ft. Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
  7. Sherina - Gregetan
  8. DJ Earworn - United States of Pop 2009
  9. D'Massive - Rindu Setengah Mati



and this is my favourite ^^


SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

1 comments:

  1. hey i love the dj earworm too dear <3
    thank you for sharing :)
    love
    xx
    yudia aiiu
    http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete