Ask Me

alvin and the chipmunks 2 : the squeakquel



CUTE & FUNNY
^^


even i haven't watched Alvin and The Chipmunks before this,, i enjoyed the plot :D

what i can say is :



one of entertaining movies for kids on christmas or
this holiday.




i have one favourite chipmunk : theodore, the green one.
he's funny and a little fat. cute. :D



the chipettes are also cute. so fashionable and colorful.
my facourite scene is when they're singing beyonce-single ladies ^^




for adult, this movie maybe kinda boring and you can sleep when the
film is rolling.
but for me, its still cute and make me laughing
;D



here's my favourite scene :


happy holiday all ^^

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment