Ask Me

Movie Marathon

I was movie-ing marathon again. It's really so much fun when I watched these oldies dvd's film or watched newbies dvd's film

What did I watch 2 days ago ?


What Happens in Vegas


Notes:


" If you're dumped by your boyfriend/girlfriend, try to become a Better Better person on you than him/her "

Dr.Seuss Horton Hears a Who ?



" Respect another little creatures, eventhough you are already a big creature"

Camp Rock



Yeayy.. Jonas Brother Rocks ! Demi Lovato Rocks !
I love their cool soundtracks,especially "We Rock"


Last, I'm waiting for " Harry Potter & Half Blood of Prince " (6th sequel) to be released ^^

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment