Ask Me

long time no see

i miss all my big big big big big korean idol..
it has been long time not view their updates !

dbsk, superjunior, shinee, and..
all casts of BOF..

lets bring the updates here !

DBSK !
whew..what's up boys ?

1. [News] Tohoshinki as The 1st at ORICON Chart, Beated The Top Crowned Idol Aramini cooperohoshinki is Ended to Beat Arashi for Oricon Daily Chart.



so proud of them, congratssss^^

2. Updated pics from 4th live tour TSC -THSK - Tokyo Dome..



see ?yoochun's hair grows longer than before ! ==a




and yess ! my baby yunho and changmin still in his handsome face..don't grow ur hair again, pliss !
for information..DBSK is the first Korean Group that perform on Tokyo Dome..

3. new commercial - Oronamin C



they sing accapela here..

KIMBUM


" H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y "


Casts of BOF



awww..

hyun jong is cute hereeeeee !!

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment