Ask Me

Harry Potter Half Blood Prince

Yesterday,, 23rd of July is

Daniel Radcliffe's Bday !!



"H a p p y B i r t h d a y "

well.. i'll review a lil bit about Harry Potter & Half Blood Prince
Sorry, i know its too late to review this..
but i would love to ^^






First :

I am more laughing and chuckling and giggling than past Harry Potter series.

There are many comedy scenes yet a " Teen Romantic " scenes.
Definitely, it's between Hermione and Ron ! Yeayy.. They're very cute and make me smilee ^^

The scenes when Hermione was jealous to Ron , when Ron was giving more attention to Hermione, when Hermione and Ron both feel the " LOVE " feeling are The Most Interesting Part.




It's also between Harry and Ginny. Wwaaaww !! I prefer Harry & Ginny than Harry & Cho. You're also think like that,aren't you? =)

Ron Weasley: What do you think he sees in her?
Harry Potter: She is nice... intelligent... attractive.
Ron Weasley: Attractive?
Harry Potter: She has nice... skin
Ron Weasley: So you think he is going out with her because she has nice skin?
Harry Potter: It's a contributing factor.
Ron Weasley: Hermione has nice skin.
Harry Potter: I never took the time to notice.


HoHOHooHO.. Ron was falling in love with Hermione ^^

Ron Weasley: How much are these?
Fred Weasley, George Weasley: 5 galleons.
Ron Weasley: How much for me?
Fred Weasley, George Weasley: 5 galleons.
Ron Weasley: I'm your brother!
Fred Weasley, George Weasley: 10 galleons.

Fred and George are opening their shop.

[Romilda Vane and Harry are staring at each other across the library]
Hermione Granger: [snaps her fingers] Hey, she's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One.
Harry Potter: But I am the Chosen One.
Hermione Granger: [smacks him on the head with the newspaper]
Harry Potter: Sorry... kidding!


this made me laugh ^^ Harry Potter makes a joke too

Second :

Albus Dumbledore ... Yeah.. u've known.. He's died. ( very sadful ) . the audience next to me was crying when she watched this scene. WoWW ??!!!



Third :
When othersss admire TOM FELTON ( Draco Malfoy ), I ADMIRE RUPERT GRINT ( Ron Weasley ) then ^^
hehhehe. Hey ! Ron's arm muscles is out, girls !! hahahha





Fourth :

I'm SCARED whenever saw BELLATRIX LESTRANGE ! OHH,GOSH.. She's so scary .
( Look at her HAIR and her MAKEUP are aLL Black , furthermore her insane or crazy behaviour >.<' )


Fifth :

Tom Riddle is really really SMART ! He's different with other students there. Whenever he ask and answer, I feel the darknessssssss around his mind. OWW !



Lastt :

I think this film is really really great enough than the past series of Harry Potter !
Must Watched ! Eventhough, there are many scenes that actually different from the novel,, i still enjoyed watching this film.



Well, I prefer watch the film first than read the novel ;) If you read the novel first, u must be feel disapointed because there are many scenes that are not filmed.

OK ! Don't miss it, guys !
Yeaayy !




RON WEASLEY IS GETTING HOTTER !

HHAHAHAHAA ( For ME ^^ )




look at Ron Weasley ( look at his arm muscle )

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Marchella. I'm a 24 years old part time blogger from Indonesia. I'm also a food lovers. I love everything delicious to see.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment